Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Recycling - Paper purse

As part of our CSR's initiative on behalf of my company, we decided to do an activity - "Art out of waste", creating recycled and useful items from almost anything that is considered waste. I wanted to prepare as many items as possible to show the employees the many wonderful ways in which a waste paper can be re-used. I started preparing this purse from our old company magazine. The magazine interestingly had the header and footer section in green, blue and white colors. I cut just that portion and used the strips for the purse preparation. Various tutorials are available online on 'how-to-prepare' Candy-wrapper purses and many varieties of purses/bags/clutches/wallets made from old plastic bags/candy wrappers etc.,
Here's my version :

Here's my model/reference :

No comments:

Post a Comment